Michael D. McGlinn Esq.
Michael D. McGlinn has been awarded the coveted “A-V” rating (“very high to preeminent”) by the Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory–the highest rating awarded to attorneys and one shared by fewer than 7% of all law firms in the United States.Michael is a graduate of Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service, and the University of California Hastings College of Law. He has been an attorney since January 1970.He is a former Deputy District Attorney for the County of San Bernardino and has been a defense attorney in San Diego since 1973.Michael previously served as a Judge Pro-Tem for the San Diego County Juvenile Court and was a Chairperson of the Juvenile Law Section and Criminal Law Sections of the San Diego County Bar.He was the Chairperson of the Mental Health Committee of the San Diego County Bar.He is a past President of the San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyers Club.
He was an Adjunct Professor of Juvenile Delinquency Law at Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Georgetown University, School of Foreign Service
- Adjunct Professor, Juvenile Delinquency Law, Thomas Jefferson School of Law
Honors and Awards
- “A-V” Rating (“Very High to Preeminent”) by the Martindale-Hubbell International Law Directory
Professional Associations and Memberships
- San Diego County Bar, Juvenile Law and Criminal Law Sections, Chairperson
- San Diego County Bar, Chairperson, Mental Health Committee
Past Employment Positions
- County of San Bernardino, Deputy District Attorney
- San Diego County Juvenile Court, Judge Pro-Tem
Pro Bono Activities
- Past President, San Diego Criminal Defense Lawyers Club